Meanwhile, this came following Cynthia Morgan's narration on how she lost everything she made from music due to the contract she signed with Jude Okoye record label ‘Northside Music Group’.
May D made his experiences known through his Twitter hand and slammed those who accused him of greed.
Check out the four key points made mentioned by the singer, let us know your reaction if you believe him. Though nothing can be done under the sun and remain hidden forever.
1. Do you know I was with Psquare since 2008 I never had a bank account!!”
2. I never billed them for anything I have ever done for them in my life! From writing credit and vocal credit on the invasion album.
3. I was staying in their boys’ squatters with their driver and their cook just one room all of us shared a toilet and I had big songs and also the other side of their twin duplex was empty.
4. I slept on brand new television carton used my shirt as cover cloth.
5. I’m the most reasonable person you can ever meet!!”
What do you think about this Article?
Drop Your Comment
Be the first to comment on this post