The Nigerian rapper died 22 April 2010 after he was involved in a ghastly motor accident. The accident occurred at early hours of 14 April 2010 after a collision with a trailer conveying stationary in front of Alakara Police Station, off Agege motor road, Mushin, Lagos State.
Lets take a quick look at a short biography, Net worth, and some facts about the famous Nigerian rapper, Dagrin.
- The rappers real name is Oladapo Olaitan Olaonipekun popularly known as Dagrin
- Dagrin attained various tiers of learning which include: Meiran community primary school, Roseille nursery, and primary school, Meiran community high school, and Egbado College.
- Dagrin's father married three wives while his mother, Mrs. Olaonipekun was the second
- He was 26 years old when he died in a ghastly motor accident
- Dagrin father's speech at the candlelight ceremony was the rap he did to the song he was featured in by YQ "Efimile"
- The rapper's ill-fated car, Nissan Maxima was a 2008 model and carried the number plate, DAGRIN 03
- Dagrin's body was brought into the cemetery for burial in black Ebony Cadillac ESV 2007 model
- His Twitter ID was @Dagrinfimile, Facebook was Dagrin Fimilejo with 4,930 friends on before his death
- He was nicknamed Barack O'Grin from the remix song he did with General Pype "Champion".
- Dagrin's net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 Million as of 2018.
We say continue to rest on one of the most famous and top Nigerian rappers to have ever graced the rap genre.